Saturday, June 23, 2012

Apologies

I must issue a retraction and an apology.  Dad and Julia are not the only ones who read this blog on a daily basis.  I'm sorry Mom.  I'm glad you are reading it too.  Love you.

Took it easy-ish today.  I ran a mile as fast as I could.  Well, due to a lack of specific landmarks in the mile range I ran 1.5 miles as fast as I could.  That turned out to be 11 minutes and 26 seconds.  I plan on going a bit more tomorrow.  Looking at my schedule I only have 4 or 5 more days off between the Mudder and my workout cutoff time. I want to be rested and rehabilitated on the day of the race. 

Today we went to the home of Bella and her family.  Bella is a little girl, 12 hours or so older than Michael it turns out.  They met while Michael was in the Sea Life class in Avila Beach.  She is just as precocious as Michael.  They are like two peas in a pod.  Max likes her and all, but he would still rather play some younger kid games.  IT was cute to watch them play.  It was also great for Sarah and I to get our and interact as a couple again with other adults.  Nice day overall.  Now back to the house and ready for bed.  Tomorrow I am going to workout and try to fix a thing or two around here.  I ordered some parts for the truck today that I hope arrive in time for me to fix the poser steering fluid leak so I don't leave a stain on your driveway Julia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment