Saturday, June 23, 2012

A most humbe request

Got the schedule for July.  Looks like I will have plenty of time for the Tough Mudder.  I am off July 5-10. 

I know who reads this blog and who doesn't.  Dad and Julia read this blog and everyone else falls into that other category. I figure Dad talked to you today already, but I was going to ask you, Julia, if you would mind a visit from us immediately prior to the Mudder.  Maybe the 5th or 6th. The only potential complication over last time is that we would probably bring Ned the Bearded Dragon and his food with us.  We would take him with us to the Mudder.  However, I was hoping you could watch Satchel while we were away.  I'll call tomorrow and talk to you.  Of course, I could have just called tomorrow anyway, but this was more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment