Sunday, April 7, 2013

4/7/13

Busy first call today.  I am going to call that a good thing though because it allowed me to see that the team is good.  Everyone seems to know what they are doing or be very interested in learning something new.  We all seem to get along.  I think it will be good.  Already though, we have two potential problems heading into Hawaii.  I see what everyone was afraid of.  It's OK though.  Like I said, good team.

Things really nosedived for me when Chris and Jeanne left the Zuiderdam.  I was talking it over with Susan and I noticed where things really started turning and why.  It has taken a long time, but I think I may be finally pointing back in a positive direction.  Still not where I want to be, but heading that way.  It will help if the phone doesn't ring too much tonight.  But, if it does, I'll just deal.  See, getting better already.  It will be nice to get back to my happy go lucky self. 

My new phone doesn't have the same ring tone as the last few.  Awesome.  By the time I get sick of this one, I may go back to the old one. 

Kids are happy, Sarah is happy and I am improving. 

Things sure are different from the last time I was onboard a ship heading for Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment