Saturday, August 4, 2012

8/4/12

Did another run with the Vibrams today.  I think it was too much too soon.  I think I ran too far too fast the first day and didn't rest enough before trying again today. 

Talk about sore.  My calves were killing me.  I shut it down before I made it home.  Still too painful. 

An interesting thing happened though, before it got too painful.  It was actually fun.  For some reason running in those goofy shoes is fun.  Reminds me of being a kid again and just tearing off for no reason other than the sheer joy of moving fast.  I'm going to keep using these damn things until my feet and calves are stronger.  Just need to be smarter about it. 

Went out and got haircuts today for the whole family.  If we aren't careful we may just pass for respectable.


Nah.


No comments:

Post a Comment