Monday, August 13, 2012

8/13/12

My never ending battle with procrastination got put off for yet another day.

I did get a run in.  3.78 miles in 30:45 in the Vibrams.  No worse for the wear really.  We will see how I feel tomorrow.  Cowboys preseason football on television tonight.  They looked awful, but hey, football is back.  Still trying to decide if I want to play fantasy football this year. 

Found out today that Sarah's parents are coming to stay for two weeks and they will arrive in roughly ten days if I understand the plan correctly.  That puts them here squarely during the time we are supposed to go to San Marcos to see Dad and Julia.  Since we are planning on heading much closer to her parents for the next contract we asked if they would mind us going to see Dad and Julia while they stuck around here and had a mini vacation of their own.  They seemed amenable.  We will see how that goes. 

Looking into the possibility of doing the Austin Tough Mudder with my brother Brian in October.  Final decision will rest with the details of our next contract so there is still some play in that plan.  Good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment