Friday, May 25, 2012

5/25/12

Here in sunny Southern California.  OK, so not so sunny today...and cold.  I packed mostly shorts and it seems at least as cold here as it does up in Oceano.  That means I am donning my official California wardrobe.  Shorts, crocs and a t-shirt with a hoodie. 

It is nice getting to visit with family.  I think I actually see many members of my family more with this traveling lifestyle than when we were planted in one location. 

Went for a run today with Sarah, which is nice.  We so rarely get to do things with just each other.  Satchel was his usual pain in the behind when running. If he isn't dragging you then he is making you drag him.  I am going to have to start doing some longer runs and more intense workouts.  Tough Mudder is coming soon. 

Tonight, Julia's family is coming over and I am looking forward to seeing them again, it has been too long.  Good food, good drink, good company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment