Thursday, May 24, 2012

5/24/12

Not much to share today.  Worked 12 hours and came home.  There are stories, of course, in any ER on any given day, but there are privacy laws that prevent me from sharing most of them.  It is interesting. While I am at work I will think about a way to post about an interesting patient or story, buy by the time I finish the shift and go home I have forgotten what I was going to write about much less that cool way I was going to write it.  Every once in a while a memory returns and might make it into the blog.  Not tonight though.

Tomorrow we load into the truck and head South to visit family.  Looking forward to it.  I may or may not post a blog on the road.  I plan on taking the laptop.  Again, we will see.


Short post tonight.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment