Monday, May 14, 2012

5/14/12

Not much to report today.  First day of orientation.  Several hours in a classroom listening to administrative types talk about mission statements and corporate compliance and privacy and on and on and on.  It is what it is.  I heard that a few times too.  It is what it is. 

While I was doing that Sarah took Nana and the kids and went to the grocery store.  Then they went to Grover Beach and picked up shells and sand dollars. 

I went for a run in the dunes after work.  I went with bare feet in the sand.  I feel like I may get blisters on the bottom of both of my big toes.  We will see.  It is a lot tougher on the legs running in the dunes.  I still need to up my game if I am going to do the Tough Mudder in July. 

Another day of orientation tomorrow and probably even the day after that. 

Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment