Thursday, July 4, 2013

So...what do you think?

I thought a new design might be in order.

What do you think?  I like the ability to see so many recent posts and I like the prominence of the pictures.  Of course, I don't really read the blog like a normal person does, so I need input.

Is it better or worse? Remember though, it appears you can customize the way it looks by using the drop down menu in the top left corner.  Cool, huh.

If you take a look, please leave an opinion even if anonymously.  I love the feedback.


Just a couple of pictures from around the park.  For the 4th, they had a picnic and broke out some old motorcycles.  They also have several old pumps and tractors ranging from turn of the century to mid 60's or so.  I am trying to be arty with some and failing miserably.





No comments:

Post a Comment