Monday, July 1, 2013

6-30-13

I'm going to try something different today, a rare morning blog post.   Maybe I will have better luck if I can get some work done early.

Yesterday was fun.  I got to replace a toilet.  Actually replaced one, switched out another, then put the old one back.  We got tired of the house flooding.  One of the toilets had developed a leak and the other toilet's flush pedal fell off requiring you to bend right down and flush it with your hands.  As much as I like getting up close and personal, it was time for a change.

I'll spare you any more gory details...and pictures.Crappy day.  :-)

Today we will explore a little more.  We will try to find a pet store next.  We must keep up with the menagerie.

On the trip here Sarah and I compiled a list of things to fix on the RV, cars and whatnot.  We were hoping to get ten things

No comments:

Post a Comment