Tuesday, April 2, 2013

4/2/13

Ma' butt hurts!

Man, I need to get the seats in Hondo redone. 

I was thinking today about how lucky I am that Sarah got a great car 14 years ago.  I mean, 14 years and 170k miles and we are still taking a family of 4 across country with some regularity.  I saw a cute little California chick (license plate, not stereotype made the determination of California chick.)  She was tooling along in her late model Mustang ragtop and I thought it probably won't be as good when it is 14 as good old Hondo.  Especially after everything we have put that poor car through.  So, if you are looking for a car, it is hard to go wrong with a Honda Civic. 

My butt still hurts though.

Another day of driving will get us to Mi Familia in San Marcos.  Can't wait.  It will be awesome to see Dad and Julia again.  Since it is the shortest driving day of the trip, we have scheduled a short side trip.  Perhaps some pictures tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment