Monday, April 1, 2013

4/1/13

Back on the road.  10 hours or so today finds us in Moriarity, NM and one of the worst meals we have ever had the misfortune of consuming.  That is, assuming it doesn't make us violently ill, which would catapult it into the number one spot.  Don't stop at the Breezy Rains Cafe, it won't end well. 

We packed up the RV, or in the wise words of Michelle, made Irv 'skinny'.  Then we drove away.  Sigh.  I miss my comfy bed already.  Not to mention the excellent company. And the bottle of rum I left, can't forget that. 

It is much nicer to have the family with me though.  That makes life more bearable.  Also good to have the laptop.  It is helping us try to make plans for the semi-distant future.  Don't laugh, we do make plans. 

There was a fair amount I thought of writing while I was driving today.  Somehow the road erased all that though.  I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment