Thursday, February 21, 2013

Panama Day

Today we passed through the locks of the Panama Canal. Then we anchored for an hour or soo within sight of the locks, weighed anchor, turned and went right back through them. Still pretty cool.

Ahhh...I think I may have figured out the trick with the whitespace again. 

It was an early day.  We rose before the sun and went out on the entry into the locks with a thousand of our closest friends.  Space at the rail was at a premium.  I tried to get some decent pictures but, with the kids and the crowds I don't think I will be winning any awards.  Maybe next time...or the next time...

Max got so tired he was laying on the deck trying to sleep.  So I took him back to the cabin halfway through the transit and let him pretend to sleep before revealing he was only really bored and wanted to watch TV or play some games.  Oh well, like I said, next time. 

Now...

Here are a few pictures.  This represents thirty minutes of upload time.  I will try to get more later. 

Sunrise over Ft. Walton Beach, FL


SR-71



Max under some playground equipment at Half Moon Cay

Curacao during sail away

No comments:

Post a Comment