Saturday, July 13, 2013

7-13-13

Another day of treasure hunting.  Thanks again, Mr Fenn.  We set out to where I thought the treasure might be.  Coincidentally, it was a beautiful gorge with trails and the sound of running water accompanying us the whole way.  No tragedy that we didn't find it.  I guess we will just have to go out hunting again. 

This time we had Sarah's cousin Russell with us.  He seemed to enjoy the hiking.  We stopped for dinner on the way back in Espaniola.  It was a good time and a day well spent.  I wonder what tomorrow will bring. 




 

This wasn't a blaze ,but I think that is a boy.



Michael searching for treasure in a secret cave.




Sarah and Russel on the Picuris Trail. 
On the way home I stopped to capture a picture because the light was good.

Aptly named Camel Rock.

I loved the crepuscular rays and the lines of the rain I took a dozen pictures and only a few came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment