Monday, December 31, 2012

12-31-12

It was an interesting year.  Time for another one though.  Time to forget and write 2012 as the year for a few weeks.  I do catch on eventually.

We are safely arrived in Oklahoma.  Getting into the RV spot was probably one of my top 3-4 driving accomplishments ever.  We currently have electricity and water.  No sewer yet, I guess that is a problem for next year. 

I will be writing a bit more of a report, but not now.  We are trying to do the whole New Year thing and probably will fail miserably.  I just can't get excited anymore about the prospect of staying up til midnight for no good reason.  HEY YOU KIDS!!!  GET OFF OF MY LAWN!

Sorry.  Showing my age a bit there. 

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I hope the good is better than the bad and the balance finds you well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment