Thursday, September 6, 2012

9/6/12

"This is the best day ever!"  proclaimed Max.  He had an outstanding birthday.  Sarah did a tremendous job organizing, planning and pulling off a kid party with a football theme.  Max got tons of toys, I don't know where we are going to put them.  Oh yeah, we now own too many footballs.  I never thought I would say that. 

Then Daddy dropped the ball.  After the pizza, cake and presents part of the party was over, I volunteered to hang back and clean up while Sarah and the other two mom's and her mom took the kids out to the dunes.  Papa and I cleaned up the area and hauled everything back up to the RV.  There I made the mistake of turning on the TV to find the Cowboys game had just started. 

I didn't make it out to the dunes.  Instead, I selfishly stayed home and watched the game.  That didn't go over well.  There were stern looks presented and some terse words.  I apologized repeatedly and I lived to fight another day. 





Today we got up and Sarah and I managed to get a run in.  Now we are headed out to SLO to check out the farmer's market.  Might post later.  Doubt it, but it could happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment