Friday, July 13, 2012

7/13/12

Worked two days, off today and work two more days.  Won't be a lot of blogging going on.  We are trying to decide what to do with the contract here.  Last night some things were handled in a way I find uncomfortable with regards to staffing, so I am not so eager to stay here too much longer.  The RV park is over crowded.  Things are pretty expensive.  The salt air is starting to eat through any exposed metal. 

On the good side, it is pretty.  Dad and Julia are relatively close.  The boys have friends.  We will see.

So, for my off day I changed the power steering hoses on Flo.  They had been leaking.  Took about 5 hours.  I didn't get my workout in and I suppose I won't until Monday.  It will be interesting to see how my shoes hold up after the mudder.  I should buy new ones and I suppose I will soon.  Another thing on the list.  Oh yeah.  I put up a second page of pictures on the Adventure Nickel for the Tough Mudder.  They include the finish and some other shots.  I will continue adding them as I get time. Stinking internet connection here takes forever.  At least we have a connection.

So...does it look like I took the day off? 


No comments:

Post a Comment