Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29/12

Happy leap day. Three days off in a row after doing a little over a week of day off, day on, day off, two on, day off type schedule. Was good to reconnect well with the family. Didn't do too much. We did make it up to see the original Walton's 5 and 10 store that was the major precursor to Wal Mart. Neat from such humble beginnings grew such a behemoth. Today was bath day for IRV. Got him all cleaned up and shiny. I was going to wax him too, but my motivation ran out. Just keeps plenty of items on the to do list so I don't accidentally run out some day and find myself with an excess of free time.
Got my Arkansas fishing license and took the kids fishing the other day too. They did some fishing...
But mostly the kids thought fishing meant playing with minnows.
And I am publishing the Adventurenickel.com page tonight. Try to find it and tell me how the search goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment