Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Adventure Nickel Farm

Obviously this blog has not been active of late. Neither you nor I have been here. But, since this place does exist and has some history, I might as well use it. 

We are starting a mushroom farm. 





I'm going to use this blog, at least until I get the website up anyway, to talk about all things mushroom farm. 

We've been mushroom geeks for some time now. I have the receipts too. If there is even a small chance I can make a go of mushroom farming, I should at least try, right? Besides, it's an adventure. 


So, I'm starting with oyster mushrooms, because they are easy, and lion's mane because they are cool. 

I've had some success so far. But I'm still learning. I have some experiments that I want to share with like-minded mycophiles. But for now, I will settle for getting an announcement done. 

I'm telling the world. You just get to be one of the lucky first few to hear it. 



1 comment: