Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Yes shave December

This year I decided to play along with the No Shave November thing. 

For those of you who don't know, this is when guys (and gals sometimes) grow facial hair in November to raise awareness of men's health issues, primarily prostate cancer. 

I decided to play along because when you see my face, I want you thinking prostate!

Mmmmmm...hot, fresh, prostate.

One of the fun things about No Shave November is Yes Shave December.  This is the thing I just totally made up where, on the first day of December, you have fun shaving off all that beard!

I mean, with such a fun palette, why not play?

Shall we?

Let's start with a little something I call the Metal Man.

James Hetfield, eat your heart out.


By request, Ruthie, here you go.  The standard.

By request of the children: The Tony Stark.

The Southern Squire, now with Max!

The Doc Holliday, Val Kilmer version.

The Ned Flanders AKA Sarah Hates It
And finally...

The bare faced, please don't think of my prostate.
Happy December everybody. 


No comments:

Post a Comment