Thursday, April 30, 2015

Best pictures of 2013 Part 1

Rough water flows over the Adventure Nickel.  It's nothing too earth shattering, but every so often, real life intrudes on our adventures and keeps us from posting interesting things and pretty pictures.  Alas, we have no time recently for adventures.

So, to keep things going here I too on a quick project that I have been wanting to do for some time.  I went back through the pictures we took over the past few years and selected my favorite photography pictures.  High art, mind you.

2013 was an unbelievable year.  It was the cruise ship all over the world and then back to Santa Fe and then Richmond, VA.  Pretty good stuff.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  IT turns out there were enough pictures for two posts, so I'm going to spread it out a bit.

I call this one Armageddon.  It is one of the coolest skies I have ever seen.  Santa Fe.

A woman carrying her baby on Fanning Island.

Sunlight through the woods on the Catawba Falls hike in North Carolina.
The skies of Santa Fe held many pictures.  The light is magical.

Sunset filtering through a rain storm near Camel Rock.

Lightning over Santa Fe.
Tent Rocks National Monument, another fantastic destination for photographers.

The skies are even cool in black and white.

Ancient pathways, modern kids.
Santa Fe skies looking over Cerillos

And in a few moments, they change and still stay beautiful

My lovely mom looking over Catawba Falls
Halls of power in Washington, D.C.

Kids at Monticello.

Pastoral scene at Mt. Vernon.
Mt Vernon and Sky

Huge pecan tree at Mt. Vernon

Shadow family.
Waterfalls








No comments:

Post a Comment