Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just living, and keeping busy

Not a lot to report here.  And I hate reporting that there is not a lot to report. 

Just living.  I am currently sucking as a runner and doing reasonably well as a writer.  I am at least getting some things done.  Unfortunately not as a blogger though. 

On the up side, Sarah's sister Rachel is going to watch the kids next weekend giving Sarah and I a rare date night opportunity.  On the not so up side, this is such a rare thing that we have no idea what to do. 

I don't know, what do you want to do?

We both decided we would go for a long hike or something to that effect if we were somewhere else.  Guess that doesn't help much here. 

The one thing that Houston does have in spades is good restaurants.  My waistline is showing it too.  Did I mention I have sucked lately as a runner?  Still going for a marathon this year. 

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment