Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/11/12

Happy Veteran's Day! 

Back in Tyler.  We spent the weekend in Houston where Brian and Barb treated us like celebrity guests.  Much good food was consumed along with fine libations.  On my birthday they took me to a hibachi grill restaurant.  It was excellent.  I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. 

Got anew member to the AFO forums too.  And people are posting challenge entries for the month.  Things are looking up.  Back to work tomorrow and back to being busy.  There is so much that needs to be done this month that I am sure it will be a blur and I won't get as much done as I would like.  Oh well. 

Got to run with Sarah today, which is nice. Then I logged it on Fitocracy (www.fitocracy.com)  and it told me that I have logged over 200 miles since I started tracking it with them in February.  Not bad I think.  I also got well under 8 min/mile.  Pretty solid weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment