Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/12

Last day off before I head back to work. 

There was a tree hanging over the RV with some dead branches.  Steve, the park owner, called his tree guy who came out today to fix it.  So, we packed up what we had to and moved the house out into another spot while they took down the tree.  So it was a pain in the butt to move the house, but we got a free aerial show out of the deal. 

I posted my story for the September Challenge over on the AFO forums and was the only person to post a story.  I fear for the life of AFO.  Oh well, I will still write and post even if it only means talking to myself.  I do that already anyway. 

The Tough Mudder is this weekend and I haven't run for the single longest stretch this year.  Oh well.  I guess that is why it is a Tough Mudder.  I better try to get to bed early.  I never sleep worth a crap the first night I have to wake up to an alarm.  I'll see if I can share some pictures. 


Plenty of space when you are the first occupant of the new park.  









I was going to post some pictures of the tree trimming aerial act, but left the good camera in the house...which was all folded up.  I took some on my phone but the camera stinks, so no good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment