Monday, March 26, 2012

3/26/12

Rough morning with the kids. Some days it seems no matter what you do or how nice you initially start out trying to be, it is going to go South. Oh well. Been busy working, visiting with family and writing on a project so I haven't been updating a ton here. I am trying to improve the Adventure Nickel site over the next week or two in anticipation of a mild uptick in viewers possible in the next few months. Heck, I have even tried to enlist the help of my sister with design if she gets bored. Bored...HA! These days that is like having extra money. Have you ever had extra money? Money that you just don't have any use for? Yeah, me neither. I'll try to keep up more. I am thinking about great stuff to put here and I have at least ten writing projects in my head. Just have to figure out how to get them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment