Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15/12 Branson

Tonight we find ourselves back in Branson, MO. We came down to visit my Mother and Sister. Initially we were going to come down and spend the day then drive back home. We decided that was silly and we would stay the night. After spending part of the day in the pool and hot tub, we are spending two nights and heading back then. Ahhhh. The luxury of a hot tub, sauna and pool. Pretty awesome stuff. Plus it will give us more time to spend with family which is always a good thing. We got to catch up with Nicholas again which is great. I always expect him to be a good kid and he consistently proves to be a great kid. We got him a robotic arm for Christmas which requires a TON of assembly. I don't really think he is all that interested in it, but when we arrived he had me help him put some together. I am pretty sure that it was only to make me feel better. Turns out Kerri's boyfriend Curtis likes putting it together and Nicholas stopped me from putting it too far together to save some for him. What an aware, intelligent and mature thing for him to do. Great kid. I will post some pictures both here and to Facebook when we get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment