Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boise and bicycles

I haven't been updating lately. We have settled into life here. Being this close to the Boise Green Belt, Sarah and I bought a couple of cheap mountain bikes off of Craigslist and now try to ride every day. It feels good to get out and get active.

I have been working a day on, day off schedule lately. Cramps the adventure style as the one day off seems too short to plan much. I sleep late because I get home late and I have to work the next day.

The real reason I haven't been updating much lately though is because I got started reading a new series of books. It is hard to pull away from a good book to write a blurb about what you did today when what I did today wasn't very interesting and that book sure is.

Oh well.

I will get back and finish the trip report. Still have to write about Crater Lake and the John Day fossil beds. And we may soon be doing things here worth writing about again.

The fun news is that Sarah's parents are coming up to visit for a few days. They started their drive this morning and will be here in a couple of days. We will try to avoid running them ragged while they are here. It will be good to see them again. I know they miss the boys.

Back to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment