Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1-8-13

1-8-13


Another clueless new guy moment. The schedule I was given said that we were supposed to set the clocks forward one hour. So I did. Apparently the schedule i was given was a misprint. The time change was supposed to be tonight, but no one told me. So I woke up an hour early and wandered around wondering where everyone was. Eventually I wised up. Turns out they had realized the mistake and corrected everyone else's schedule, but I didn't get the memo.

Oh well, call it a head start.

Today I was 2nd call. I again spent pretty much all of the day in the clinic. Eventually I will get this stuff down. Hopefully be tomorrow when I am 1st call.

I miss my family. Sarah emailed today and told me a story about the kids. Max was afraid my ship would be attacked by pirates. I thought about the kids and smiled for most of the day. Not everything is buffets and sandy beaches.

Now, I have to go check the secondary infirmary. Oh well, then a quick bedtime because we set teh clocks ahead by an hour and I am 1st MO tomorrow for the first time.

OK, a few minutes later and I'm back.

Got my work for the day done. I didn't do much in the way of extra today. I wanted to work out, but it doesn't always work out the way you want it to.


Also, I got trapped by the TV. Damnit. OK, I'll watch the last few minutes of MIB III, then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment