Monday, December 3, 2012

12/3/12

Hello December. 

Took the day off today.  kind of.  Tried to get started on my Oklahoma nursing license and forgot just how big a pain in the butt boards like this can be.  They all seem to have the attitude that since you need them so much, they have no obligation to be nice or pay even lip service to customer service. 

Arrrgh.

No one answers their phone. 

Oh well, if awesome were easy, everyone would do it. 

Went for a run today for the first time in a long time.  Probably overdid it. I felt good and pressed further than I should.  5.2 miles.  The Vibrams weren't working today.  I have to hot spots.  One on each foot.  I'll heal. 

The weather here sucks for December, it was 79 degrees today. 

Bitch, bitch, bitch moan.

OK, I'll stop. 

I bought a new toy for cruising.  I got an HP touchpad and bluetooth keyboard.  That way I can keep writing while aboard.  I might not be able to upload blog posts as often, but I will still write them.  Then maybe a mass upload when I return to shore.

Sarah took the kids to the local zoo.  There are pictures, but I haven't uploaded them. Maybe tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment