Friday, June 1, 2012

6/2/12

Well the main computer crapped out.  That is going to put the brakes on some of the projects I on various burners.  Oh well, nothing to be done.  I have the laptop in its place and am working on getting many of my more important files over to the new set up.  I am seriously thinking about buying a 1 TB drive and just using it for all data storage.  Pictures, music and whatnot.  We will see.  Amazing how quickly that space goes.  I remember buying my first computer and spending the extra money for the super sized hard drive 10 GB.  I thought I would never fill it up.  I don't think I ever did. 

Yes, I know you had a Commodore or something using tubes and punch cards...my story. 

Worked on computer stuff for most of the day.  Then we went out and explored the dunes some.  Found several very large mounds of broken clam shells someone told me were left there by the native tribes that used this area.  They would go to the beach and collect the clams and then take them back behind the first row of dunes to shuck.  Kind of neat if true. 

Didn't get a workout in today, but will tomorrow.  I'm going to try some new things to better train for the mudder.  I want to interrupt the running with other exercises.  We will see how that works.  I can't believe I am going to attempt this at 7000 feet after training at essentially 0.  Sigh.  I used to think I was pretty bright. 

Back to work re arranging my digital life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment